As I start 2023, in typical fashion you start to think about the year ahead, what kind of things to get excited for and to perhaps introduce. I've even written about this in the past. However, this year I'm thinking it'd be useful to look back and see what I have achieved in the hope that it provides me the bliss from constantly searching to what's next.
From a work perspective, there's been a few highlights.
- Got promoted to Technical Lead
- Launched various new Umbraco websites
- Taken on hosting for our internal tech talks
- Rekindled umBristol and getting involved with the community
From a personal point of view, there's been some big changes.
- Started some renovation of our 1930s house
- Elliot joined our world
- Proposed to Hayley, my wonderful partner (she said yes)
And that's good enough for me. Dream big, but let's cherish and celebrate too.